Recent Posts

Blogtoberfest :: Day one


Last year's Blogtoberfest set the great challenge of posting every day, so I couldn't resist signing up again for Tinniegirl's annual blogstravaganza.

To make things easier, I'll have a theme of sorts this year. I'm thinking of basing each day's post on one of three themes :: in the kitchen, in the garden, in the valley.

But to kick off a month of daily posts, I'll start with a snap of our spring table. Blooms from the garden, collected by Hugo, Miss Spring made by my clever sister.

2 comments:

  1. You sound like your already so organised for blogtoberfest. I joined up too and it does seem like fun and also the added benefit is discovering new people on the list who you never read before. I look forward to seeing all your posts.

    ReplyDelete