Recent Posts

Big day cake



We made a beautiful wedding cake on the weekend.  A tier of 130 cupcakes with a cutting cake on top. We set up the cake in the most gorgeous venue that had been incredibly styled by this clever lady.  Stunning flowers in glass jars, suspended white chinese parasols and white puffy things and lots of votives. Everything looked so lovely, I bet the couple had a beautiful day.

I'm pooped and have lost my voice.  I'll be taking it easy for the next few days I think!


6 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful Michelle, so much work! Was Meg the bride by chance? If so we went to school together, ahh Hobart! I love Georgie Kays work so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cakes looked delightful, and the styling & venue are pretty amazing. hope you have a nice break this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever you...and what a lovely venue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cake and cupcakes look amazing. What a beautiful setting. Less really is more. Just gorgeous!

    I hope you are feeling better soon:)

    ReplyDelete